Thursday, May 11, 2017

Bully, By Penelope Douglas





My name is Tate. He doesn't call me that, though. He would never refer to me so informally, if he referred to me at all. No, he'll barely even speak to me.

But he still won't leave me alone.

We were best friends once. Then he turned on me and made it his mission to ruin my life. I've been humiliated, shut out, and gossiped about all through high school. His pranks and rumors got more sadistic as time wore on, and I made myself sick trying to stay out of his way. I even went to France for a year, just to avoid him.

But I'm done hiding from him now, and there's no way in hell I'll allow him to ruin my senior year. He might not have changed, but I have. It's time to fight back.

I'm not going to let him bully me anymore.








https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20803953-bully?ac=1&from_search=true




I was not expecting this book to be so captivating, I found it for free on Kobo and thought I would give it a shot. It starts off with a lot of bullying... A little too much at points. A few extreme situations that should never happen to anyone, I have to say there is a fine line between love and hate. In these situations they are not motivated by love at all. However once you get past the bullying its a book I couldn't put down. I needed to know what was going to happen, would Tate, the main female character, ever trust Jared, the main male character, again? Could Tate really get past the hurt and pain the constant bulling caused? I don't know if I personally could ever get over some of the things Jared did or said.


So much happened in this book, I felt like I read 2 books with the amount of drama and detail shoved into it. Which I really loved, I never got bored or felt like it could've ended sooner. I actually didn't even want it to end. I do have to say I hated Jared and his friends at first but once I continued reading I was really in love with these characters, I went through ever emotion with them, and still wanted to know more about them.







I cant say enough how much I loved this book! Penelope Douglas did an amazing job painting a picture and leaving me wanting more. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I cant wait to read the other books to the series. This was a 4 star rating for me, and a definite must read!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...