Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Random Reads - March 2014 Pick!





Random Reads is hosted by I'm Loving Books, and for a reader that has a list that is way too long, this meme is perfect. It helps me to pick out a novel in the list that may be sitting there forgotten for a long while.

This meme is pretty simple. The idea is to pick one random book (or more if you are ambitious) out of your Goodreads To-Read list (or any other list you maintain) using Random.org and read it/review it in the upcoming month.

This month comes a bit late, but better late than never. Now that I have my midterm out of the way, I have been able to concentrate a little bit more on catching up on posting.

I was very excited for last month's pick, The Edge of Never, by J. A. Redmerski. The review went up this week and you can find it here. I was NOT disappointed.

On we go to the March pick, and I am very happy with the selection. I got this book ages ago, it seems, on an Amazon free promotion. AND it's still FREE!! So if this pick interests you guys as well, go get it! 



Cursed with endless drowsiness, Enchantress Hiresha sleeps more than she lives, no time to marry and raise a family. From virgin to grandmother, all the women in her city have conceived. A lurking sorcerer drains power from the unnatural pregnancies. The only person uncivilized enough to help is the Lord of the Feast, a dangerous yet charming illusionist.
Purchase Link: Amazon - FREE 
 
I started reading it this week already, and although I am only on Chapter 2, it is already pretty intriguing! 


If you are joining in the Random Read fun, leave your link. I will pop in to see your pick!

Happy Reading everyone!




1 comment:

  1. This does sound intriguing. I went ahead and picked it up. Can't wait to see what you think about it!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...