Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lily's Review of Shades of Souls Passed, by Teresa R. Andrews


Title: Shades of Souls Passed
Author: Teresa R. Andrews
Publisher: lulu.com
Release Date: December 27, 2010
Source: Publisher/Author
Purchase:
Amazon/Barnes & Noble

Add to Goodreads
 A collection of true accounts of ghostly encounters in Madison County, New York. Whether it’s a malevolent poltergeist, a mischievous little girl playing hide and seek, or a gardener simply going about his business, the souls that wander the empty spaces of Madison County remain unseen until one day, or night as the case may be, they decide to make themselves known. Whatever the case, you can be sure that when you roll over and turn out the lights tonight, you won’t be the only one in your room.
 

This is a pretty short little book filled with witness account ghost/paranormal stories from normal people like you and me.

The stories were all quite interesting. Some were just entertaining to read, others were definitely a little creepy.  One story about a pet made me a little teary, as I am such a huge animal lover, and I found such sweetness in the thought of a beloved pet coming to say goodbye.

I am equal parts skeptic and believer. Though I can honestly say that I was not very creeped out by these tales, they were well written by this author. I chose a dark rainy day to read this short book, which added to the suspenseful atmosphere that the writer built in some of the stories. It was a short, but enjoyable read that I would recommend to those that love to read ghost stories.




*I received a eBook copy of this book for free to review from the author; this in no way influenced my review, all opinions are 100% honest and my own.*
 
   

About the Author: Teresa Andrews is an author, poet, photographer, and mother of four daughters. She has been a columnist and contributor for local Central New York publications for twenty years, with credits including a four-part fictional serial ghost story published consecutively for the weeks leading up to Halloween. She has recently completed her
first full-length novel; a murder mystery that is due to be released next year. Ms. Andrews divides her time between Cazenovia, New York and St. Pete Beach, Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...