Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cover Reveal! - Stained, by Cheryl Rainfield


Welcome everyone! Today we are excited to have another Cover Reveal. And it's an author whose novels I am a little familiar with. :)

Cheryl Rainfield!

In 2012 I had the pleasure of reading in reviewing both 'Scars' and 'Hunted' and enjoyed both. You can click on either or both titles if you would like to check out the reviews.

Cheryl has a new novel coming out this year, and she was nice enough to reach out to us to host the cover reveal. So click on 'Read more' below to check out this powerful cover, the book blurb and the trailer! It is already available for pre-order as well. If you are a fan of Cheryl's novels, I am sure you will be very excited for this next novel. If you haven't read one of her novels yet, you are missing out on some pretty powerful stories, and I definitely recommend you check them out!

And here it is!!!


Title: Stained
Author: Cheryl Rainfield
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Release Date: Nov. 19, 2013
Available to Pre-Order:
Amazon HardCover/Amazon Kindle/The Book Depository
Powell's/Books A Million

Add to Goodreads
Book Description:
In this heart-wrenching and suspenseful teen thriller, sixteen-year-old Sarah Meadows longs for "normal." Born with a port-wine stain covering half her face, all her life she’s been plagued by stares, giggles, bullying, and disgust. But when she’s abducted on the way home from school, Sarah is forced to uncover the courage she never knew she had, become a hero rather than a victim, and learn to look beyond her face to find the beauty and strength she has inside. It’s that—or succumb to a killer.

Check out the trailer!

From the author:
Like I did with SCARS and HUNTED, I drew on some of my own experiences of bullying, abuse, and trauma to write STAINED and to give it greater emotional depth. Like Sarah in STAINED, I experienced abduction, imprisonment, periods of forced starvation, mind control, and having my life threatened. And like Sarah, I tried hard to fight against my abuser, keep my own sense of self, and escape. I hope readers will see Sarah's strength and courage, and appreciate her emotional growth as she reclaims herself.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the kind words you said about my books, Lily. (smiling at you) I'm so glad you find them powerful, and enjoy them! And thank you very much for taking part in the STAINED cover reveal; I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl! It was our pleasure. Looking forward to the book's release!

      - Lily

      Delete

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...