Friday, November 9, 2012

What's been going on with Erin?

Hello from Erin....to all of our loyal followers!

I know it's been a while since you've heard from me, and my deepest apologies go out to you all.  I haven't said anything yet, but my husband and I are expecting a little boy in just a few short weeks.  I am due on November 21st, and our excitement is overwhelming!  Getting the house prepared for our very first baby has been a whirlwind of excitement and emotion.  

On top of all of that I had come down with the flu two weeks ago and with the baby sucking out my strength, my immune system has completely crashed.  THANKFULLY I am starting to feel better!!  And you will start to see some posts from me again! :)  

The end of this month, and December may be a bit chaotic and busy for me.  I just don't know what to expect.  So I apologize to you all in advance for not being up to speed on my reading...I promise you that I will be back in no time at all! :)  In the mean time, Lily has been doing an awful lot of reading and reviewing for your pleasure.  She has done a great job keeping the site current and running as usual! (Love you Lily!!)

Coming up within the next month I will be starting a feature biweekly called the Kiddie Korner where I will be reviewing children's books!  I have had an obsession with buying children's books since I found out I was pregnant...so there are A LOT to read and review for you!

Myself or Lily will certainly keep you all up to date on my little one's arrival!!

That's all for now!  Keep Reading! 

Erin

1 comment:

  1. Congrats and I hope you feel better, Erin.

    I am very curious to see how your Kiddie Korner will develop. ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...