Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Another month of awesome reads!


Hey! Check out my review tower!




Haha. Just kidding. It's really not as bad as this, but it sure feels like it. I love to read, and I will read pretty much anything that sounds remotely interesting. As a result, I feel like I have a never ending tower waiting for me.

My goal for the remainder of the year is to tackle through all my review copies with a vengeance and start clean in January. Fingers crossed that I am successful. Though I think I am being unrealistic.

Working a full time job, and taking two very heavy part time business courses is taking its toll on me. I love blogging and want to keep the momentum going. Erin is expecting her first bundle of joy very soon so she may be a bit more absent until she establishes a routine. So for the moment, we are not taking in any more review requests.

November is jam packed for the first two weeks with lots of awesome blog tours. I always try to keep up the blog banners on the side bar in case you guys are curious on what is coming up.

For my reading list, outside of the ones being reviewed for the tours, I have some pretty interesting reads and reviews coming up. Check out some of the titles below that I am looking forward to escaping into for the month! Hopefully I will be able to tackle a few more.

Author Review Requests:

Chalk Valley
Nightscapes: Tales of Dark Fantasy


Netgalley:

This Scarlet CordBeautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)


Immanion Press:

Song of the Sulh


I know it's pretty diverse, but then I have always been a really diverse reader!

Feel free to pop in and leave comments. We love hearing from you guys.

Happy Reading!

- Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...