Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Summer Reads!


I love summer!  Sipping pina colada's by the pool, basking in the sun....and what I like to call fluffy reads!!!


Hopefully Lily will be joining in once in a while, I know she has a lot to put up from previous months...but from me you will be seeing light fluffy beach reads all month long! 

I am very much looking forward to starting this month!

Here are a few of the titles you will be seeing on Bookluvrs Haven this month...





Judy Haite (named for her mother’s used bike) was raised in Maine and settles in Florida working as a physical therapist. She meets Sam, a multimillionaire, on the train to Machu Picchu, soon marries him and is transplanted to the posh island town of Palm Beach. The book follows Judy’s life on Sunshine Street and the few year-round residents there. Something’s a little odd about Judy, but is she a murderer?










Death brings some families closer, but it’s ripped mine apart. I wanted to convince the police that they had the wrong suspect...but I never expected them to start suspecting me. Now, I have no choice but to keep searching for the truth, even if all my relationships fall to pieces around me.
Someone is trying to make me look guilty. 

I thought I had already discovered the truth about myself. But every answer raises more questions, and everything I think I know is about to change...again.I have to find the truth, no matter how much it hurts -- before I get charged with murder.









Look at the person sitting just across from you. It doesn’t matter whether they’re a loved one, a friend, or a complete stranger.

Now look at their face. Are they happy? Are they sad? Or are they angry? Can you even tell?

How well do you actually know the people closest to you?

Have you ever seen the real person that lies just underneath what you see…?





            




In addition to all this AWESOMENESS...we are hosting our first ever blog tour!



On August 17th I will be posting a review for Hell or High Water by Joy Castro, followed by a Author Spotlight on August 24th.  Make sure to come check that out!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...