Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Amazon Freebies!

Hi Everyone!

Do you feel the need to fill up your Kindle with a ridiculous number of books?  Heck, I DO!!!  Erin will be rolling her eyes at me, guaranteed. But she is just as bad as I am, she just doesn't admit it as freely as I do, but I know better!

Here are some interesting Amazon Freebies that I grabbed that may interest you. If so, FILL UP THAT KINDLE!


Deadlocked

Who loves zombies?

I do! I do!

I grabbed this short itty bitty for our upcoming creepy October month. Sounds pretty interesting.



A Hidden Fire: Elemental Mysteries Book 1


Paranormal Romance. Yummy Yummy! Grabbed this one too. Great reviews. 

Take a peek at the book blurb and if it grabs your attention, GRAB IT WHILE IT'S FREE!








UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale)Oooo I love the cover of this one. YA Fairytale? I love these books more and more. Just recently started to get into this genre. I wouldn't really qualify this as a fairytale retelling, but it still sounds really cool.

It's free! I grabbed it. Check out the book blurb. You may want to give it a go.




Don't delay guys, as I don't know when the free promotion will end. I will keep my eye out for some interesting freebies and share them with you frequently.

Happy Reading!





1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found you on Book Blogs. New GFC follower. :) Great site!! You can find me over on Rainy Day Reads.

    Christine
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...