Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Zombie Prank! - This is one brave dude! (Or dumb as hell)


Zombie Month is over here at Bookluvrs Haven (For reviews and only for now). But it's not over out there in the world.

Today I decided to go over to Author Stant Litore's Website to see what he is up to (yes I stalk him, I love his books) and found the funniest video ever! And I just had to share it!


I am surprised that this guy made it out with all limbs, because I can tell you that if he came at me, I probably would have taken his head off!!!!




.....


(Sigh)

Ya right. I probably would run like hell!!!


Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. OMG! That is so hilarious. I wonder if they beat him up. I bet the camera guy ran away!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, I don't know. I hope everyone had a good sense of humour.

      Delete

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...