Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Erin's Review of Damon (The Protector Series #1), by Teresa Gabelman



My rating:
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it (my current rating) it was amazing

Damon DeMasters is a vampire warrior who has taken an oath to protect his own kind as well as humans. As a social worker, Nicole Callahan fights for the right of every child placed in her care. Damon has been ordered to train Nicole and her colleagues against the dangers they now face. Even as sparks fly, Nicole and Damon depend on each other to protect the children of both races.


This book was HOT HOT HOT! 

A nice easy read, didn’t require any thinking, which was nice for a change. When I first picked up the book I thought it was going to be an adult Twlight, but I was very wrong. This blew Twilight completely out of the ball park!

The story was well developed, as were the characters. It was a quick read...one that I didnt want to put down for a second. The sex scenes were very hot! Damon has now become my newest literary crush. There’s just something about a guy who is smoking hot, and super protective. 

It really says something when the only thing that bothered me about this book was that Damon thought it was necessary to thrust his tongue in and out of Nicole’s belly button….GROSS! I don’t know about any of you, but if a man ever came near my belly button with his tongue it would be the last place he ever stuck his tongue again. 





I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoyed the concept of Twilight, but was looking for more adult interactions. 



Teresa Gabelman, this is a fantastic novel, and I cannot wait to read the next in 'The Protector Series'!


** Stay tuned for our Author Spotlight this week on the very awesome Teresa Gabelman. Please join us for a Q & A as we discuss Damon, and her upcoming novels! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...